[Ravensfort] Travels to Stargate and Congratulations

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Mon Apr 11 17:21:14 PDT 2005

Once again members of Raven's Fort loaded up and traveled to Stargate
Baronial.  There we were able to enjoy wonderful weather, fantastic
fighting, and the talented artistry of the A&S entries.

HE Brian du Val entered the Chivalric list and fought in several rounds.
Lord Greggor assisted with field heraldry for both the Chivalric and Rapier
lists. Lady Catherine entered the original scroll she created for Sir
Godwin's Court Barony--a competition which she won.  In addition she and
Mistress Rondinella had a lively discussion about garb and and "pin"
research.  HE Lorraine was also in attendance and did her best to be at the
list field ropes when ever HE Brian or our current Rapier Champion, Don
Brian, were on the field (Don Brian made it into the finals).

I would like to thank HE Brian for again providing drinks and to Lady
Catherine and Lord Greggor for the use of their shade pavilion.  We all had
great fun--now on to Shadowlands Champion.

In Service I Remain....
Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd