[Ravensfort] Demo Opp

Mirabelis mirabelis at kindled-spirits.com
Thu Apr 14 12:34:35 PDT 2005

Greetings!  I am currently waiting to hear back from the lady at the theater
about the demo in the woodlands.  As soon as I hear from her and chat with
her a bit I will send it on.  I'm assuming that I can use the info sent
across the ansteorra list from Modius and the demo info on the web page :-)
any input?  What day would we like to set this up for?  Opening day is
Friday but I'm not sure how many folks we can get out on Friday so is
Saturday better?  Or Sunday?  Give me ideas and let me know, I know we will
need a marshall at the site if there is to be chivalric fighting, so I'm
assuming someone has offered to do that and we have fighters?

Cheers!
Mirabelis

www.kindled-spirits.com

www.johnthekiwi.com