[Ravensfort] Populace

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 21:53:31 PDT 2005

Thanks for the reminder Lord Malcom

We will be returning to the format that HE Niklas and HE Kezia established. The first part of
populace will be brief Officer Reports and informing/discussing with/getting feedback from the
populace on Baronial Matters. The second part will be an activity.

This month's activity will be a class on "Bids and Budgets" by Lady Isobail

The schedule for the next few months will be:
May - Potluck - Socializing/Discussion of events the Barony wishes to go en-mass to /planning
June - A&S class - Soap making by M'lady Carrie
July - Administrative/Informational class (please direct suggestions for topic to the Vicaress)
August - Potluck - Defender discussion/work night/socializing

Lorraine
Vicaress