[Ravensfort] Baronial Presence

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 10:36:07 PDT 2005

We expect to have the "Baronial Presence" at the following events

Stargate Investiture - Coordinated by Ldy Isobail
Shadowlands - Coordinated by Ldy Catherine
Bordermarch Baronial - (this could be you!!!)
Loch Guardian - (this could be you!!!)
Steppes Warlord - we need a camp coordinator, list side pavilion coordinater and a feast seating
coordinator.
Coronation - mostly we just need a seating Coordinator for this one

Anyone who wishes to display the "presence" at events not listed her...call/mail me and Ldy
Isobail.

Lorraine
Vicaress