[Ravensfort] Movie Demo

Mirabelis mirabelis at kindled-spirits.com
Thu Apr 28 08:43:15 PDT 2005

Okie Dokie folks, this is the happs :-)  I have talked with the movie lady
and have scheduled a demo on the 7th of may, which is a Saturday :-) I'm
going to bjornsburg this weekend and told the movie lady I would give her a
call back on Tuesday next week with more specific details.

This will be taking place at Tinseltown in the Woodlands.

So specific details.

Who wants to go?
Who wants to marshall?

Anyone have any materials?  SCA newbie stuff, info etc...i can get some
printed off if need be if someone else doesn't..

What time do we want to be there?  I fortunately still have 3 tables I can
bring out that belong to the barony that I can bring out.

I'll definitely go and be in Mid East garb :-)  so who else wants to go?

I think the first showing is usually around 11am-12pm,  so lets talk see
when we want to get up there and how long we want to stay :-) I have a few
folks interested in the SCA and are going to come by and see us :-)

Cheers!
Mirabelis

www.kindled-spirits.com

www.johnthekiwi.com