[Ravensfort] FWD: [Ansteorra-announce] FW: GET PEERAGE QUICK!! ANYAWARD!!!

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Fri Apr 29 14:03:59 PDT 2005

Pretty small circle, assuming the announcement is valid.  The "Baron's Men"
is a acting
 troup, I think from Bryn Gwlad or Bjornsborg.  I could be wrong,
but chances are it's Niklas, in character.  I've already nixed the message,
so
can't go back and check, but I think this was a plug for an up comming
performance.  Totally tounge in cheek.

Besides, my alternate persona is Hickalette.  Once I got that ho back in the
box,
 I didn't want her to come back out.....  :)

If it's a concern, I'd say check with Nik.

regards,
dsd