[Ravensfort] Travels to Crown Tourney

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Mon Apr 4 19:11:05 PDT 2005

Under clear blue skies with warm sunshine (as my face and neck can attest)
it was a wonderful day to visit with friends, conduct business and witness
the tournament to determine our next Crown.  Unfortunately I don't recall
most of the parings or the results, but the honor of being our next crown
was won by Earl Jason...

Those traveling from Raven's Fort to spend with with our friends in
Bordermarch were:  He Lorraine, Lord Devin, HE Brian, Amelia, Lord Eric,
Lord Malcome, Lady Catherine, Lady Mirabilis (who had her Persian Oasis
merchant tent set up) and Lady Love.  In addition Mistress Rondinella and HE
Katri joined us to enjoy the shade and conversation on various topics.

Many thanks to the following of their help and assistance --
Lord Devin-set up/take down of "stuff" in the pavilions and bringing bread
and other snacks for lunch (after all was done on the list field he went up
to the kitchens to help with the final stages of feast preparation)
HE Brian-bringing the cooler/ice/drinks for all to share
Amelia-constant entertainment and showing off of her wonderful manners--she
was an angel all day.
Lady Catherine-for arriving with her pavilion at the PERFECT moment to
provide us the additional, much needed, shade
He Lorraine-working with me so I could get her pavilion and banners early so
it could be set up and ready with everyone else arrived.

I would also like to thank HE Lorraine, Lord Devin, HE Brian, Lady
Catherine, Mistress Rondinella, and HE Katri for helping with the take
down--having numerous hands helped make the process go smoothly and quickly.

Until next time...

In Service I Remain....
Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Lady-in-Waiting to HE Lorraine Deerslayer Vicaress of  Raven's Fort