[Ravensfort] Crafts/Projects/Invasion

MARY ROGERS mary.rogers0897 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 16 22:38:08 PDT 2005

Lady Ophelia said she also has some stuff on period games.  Sounds good to me.  When I said projects, I had meant any project that someone is working on..such as sewing, scribal, wood working, etc.  I would love to see more period games and think that it would also be something I could share with the kids.  If I remember correctly, Lord Lochlann has a lot of info on period games as well. *hint, hint*

So, three yeses...anyone else?  How many people can we get to gather round and show off what they are working on and maybe eat a little food, have a little drink and good conversation with??  And whose home might we invade?  Mine is a little small, but it always open to friends with similar interests who do not mind limited seating and a screaming cat.  *grin*

I also think it might be fun to start the day off with a fabric run, since I will be making new clothes for Defender.  Then wind up wherever...

Lady Mary of Axefoot