[Ravensfort] Re: April 30th Invasion!!

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 13:37:24 PDT 2005

Greetings to the List!
It's been awhile... good to be back!

I am looking forward to the April 30th Project Day at
my home.
Lady Mary has come up with the great idea of a craft
day. She
is the 'hostess with the mostess' & I am but providing
the means
for her to do so. Thank you Mary! The fun will start
around 1:00pm
& last till ? (the beauty of owning a home, I tell
ya!).

A couple of guide lines (fyi for those that don't
know):
1) My home is not child-proof (ask Amelia...) but
children are most welcomed along with their very own
babysitter.

2) Though I am providing the space, please bring your
own suppiles
for your project(s) that you will be working on. The
'evil-empire' (Wally's-Mart) is just down the road for
just about anything you
may run out of.

3) I will have available a small, but efficient BBQ
grill & kitchen for those wanting to participate in a
'pot-luck' dinner. Anyone wanting to try new recipes,
well here is your opportunity to have a bunch of
guinea pigs to sample them. I only ask those
interested please contact me privately off line before
Sat to discuss space & needs.

4) BYOB of whatever you would like to drink. I will
have a couple
of ice chests for ice & some plastic cups,

5) I will also set up a couple of folding tables to
accomodate various sizes of projects.

6) There is also room to watch movies as well. If
interested, contact
me privately with suggestions on which ones to watch.
If I don't have one in particular, maybe you do or it
can be rented.

7) Also, as a bonus, mindless entertainment by my
various pets
(who knows what they will do). The cats & bird stay
inside the house at all times, the dogs may go
outside, but please ask first!

These guidelines are a work in progress & are not
meant to discourage anyone, just to provide
information on what is & isn't
possible. I look forward to seeing & visiting with all
who attend,

regards,
HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari/Roberta J. Allen
345 Forest Lane
Huntsville, TX  77340

PS - contact myself or Ld, Devin offline if needing
directions
       to the house.