[Ravensfort] The Battle of Hastings

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Tue Aug 2 13:55:19 PDT 2005

http://www.uh.edu/engines/epi312.htm

Although, it would be wryly homorous to host a war practice in the parking lot, no this is not about which department had the largest gross montly sales amongst video rental, music, and books.  This is the original Battle of Hastings.  You know, Normans and Saxons, foot in the stirrup, arrow in the eye.  Chop, chop, poke, hack.  "Crappa yea! 'La Franch!'  Ye neighboring hoode there goeth!"

Yeah, that one, the one with William Hartnell in it.  Doctor number one!  TARDIS!  First season, second episode?  Most memorably flippant line?  On finding a Viking helm, he say's "What do you think it is, a space helmet for a cow?"  :)

I'm not going to dally about.  I've had too much fun already.  We mentioned the Bayeux Tapestry yesterday, so this makes an appropriate follow on.  Listen and enjoy.

regards,
dsd