[Ravensfort] for bordermarch

dj scooter lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 15:49:12 PDT 2005

this tells you how busy i am...

baroness caitrin de lacy has asked me to ask the
fine populace of raven's fort to submit recipe's
for their upcoming book they are doing. the
proceeds will go to fund a kitchen at the jones
country site. think about it...that would be way
sweet!
anyway. i know i am going to buy one and also
submit a dish for it. the recipe can be just
about anything. if you have questions then please
contact me and i will give you info. as well as
baroness caitrins contact infor.
i only hope it is not too late for all
this...will send out more info later.

devin