[Ravensfort] Award Recommendations due 9/1/05

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 16:26:28 PDT 2005

The Crown has stated that they need at least
2 weeks to process Award Recommendations...

That means We as Landed Nobles need at least
a few days to compile and evaluate recommendations...
and then put them in before the 2 week deadline.

Thus we need your recommendations to us by September 1st, 2005 midnight!

Send them to

the Crown at Crown at ansteorra.org
and Us at ldeerslayer at yahoo.com and sirkief at yahoo.com

Or fill out this online form and remember to copy Us
http://www.ansteorra.org/forms/award.php

FYI another take on Awards:

Ettiene's Article on Award Recommendations

http://www.ansteorra.org/groups/northern_region/northkeep/herald/Award-Recs.html