[Ravensfort] String Night

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Mon Aug 22 07:48:00 PDT 2005

Beloved Friends,

Thursday, 8/25, is String Night.  We start at 7pm.  Topic is still knitting,
although the library is open to peruse.  I haven't had enough time to work up
an official nalbinding class, but we can wing it if you have a plastic tapestry
needle and thick yarn (acrylic not advisable for beginners, but I never let
that stop me -- wool is recommended, due to the techniques involved).  I
don't have the materials to provide you to learn that, but I can give you a
shopping list if you let me know you are interested.

Some of our time will be taken up with feast discussion (read: sampling
food).  [Before you say -- "Hey, that doesn't have anything to do with
string!!" -- think again... I tied up the roast with string and the rice came in
a burlap bag once. ;)]

Regards,
-Jacinth-