[Ravensfort] Site Work Day--Thank yous

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Tue Aug 23 15:27:00 PDT 2005

Greetings--

Well this past Saturday there was a work day at site...... the Following was
accomplished.

Showers
Tarps put down
floors put back into place
hoses/fittings evaluated
barrels moved

Other "stuff" accomplished:
t-posts removed from back of "new" shower area
t-posts near kitchen replaced with wooded posts
various items moved to burn pile
benches moved to near kitchen area
ALL THE BLACK AND YELLOW TAPE UNTANGLED AND REWOUND

I would like to thank the following people for coming out to help....
Sir Kief
Patrick
Chris
Justin

And especially Mistress Lorraine, who fought with several t-posts (and won).
In addition to being out there early and working with me for a couple of
hours before anyone else showed up.

We have one last day scheduled---Saturday, September 10th.  This is the
Saturday before Defender--there is a lot of the event set up that we can do
if enough people are there to help......  Please check your calendars now
and plan on helping get Defender off to a good start by being at this work
day.

In Service I Remain....
Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd