[Ravensfort] Ravensfort Bardic Championship

Annes annescvb at ev1.net
Mon Aug 29 17:48:08 PDT 2005

Greetings Bards of Ansteorra!

Ravensfort Defender is nearly upon us! I, as the titled Ravenskald, have the honor of running the bardic competition. The Vicar and Vicaress of Ravensfort, Sir Arenvald Kief av Kiersted and Mistress Lorraine Deerslayer have requested the following venue for this awesome competition.

The Open section of the Competition will be held after lunch by the list field. Choose your best song, story or poem and impress us with your skill.

The Themed section of the Competition will be held during Feast. The theme is to be based on community. Story, song or poems which illustrate examples of community cooperation where the community pulls together to meet some challenge is your theme for inspiration.

As Ravenskald you will receive the passdown Ravenskald Cloak and the new Ravenskald medallion crafted by the hands of Master Aethalstan, the ravenskald bard book plus a basket of goodies put together by myself.

I look forward to many pleasurable memories and moments listening to your skill.

Mesterinde Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Ravenskald