[Ravensfort] Defender of the Fort Champion scrolls

Corbisier, Barbara L barb at tamu.edu
Tue Aug 30 21:34:45 PDT 2005

Ah, harassment is working.  For now we have one less scroll to choose from.  But no worries--it's
still not too late to get your scroll request in.

Chivalric
Rapier
Bardic
Equestrian - HE Chrystal
Archery - HL Oriana Corbizzi
A&S

Remember, Mistress Hillary hasn't stated a preference yet, but she may be writing me an e-mail
RIGHT NOW!

The event is Sept. 16-18, so you still have plenty of time to get a nice original done.  I'll be happy to
give you advice if you need it.  If you've never done an original before, what better time to start?  Feel
free to team up with somebody to do calligraphy or illumination.  I'll give you both lots of word fame!

In service,
-Lady Catherine Barbary

--
Orationem pulchram non habens, scribo ista linea in lingua Latina.