[Ravensfort] Senschal's Position

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Thu Aug 11 06:42:48 PDT 2005

Greetings to all,

As most of you already are aware of my warrant as Seneschal will be up
on September 30, 2005.
If you are interested in submitting a kingdom application for the position,
please start by downloading the Kingdom Application from the Ansteorra
web site.
Mail copies to the Southern Regional Seneschal, V&V of Raven's Fort, and
myself.
If you have problems downloading the Kingdom Application or can't find
it please notify me.
I can email you an adobe pdf. file which contains the document.

In Service,
Lord Malcolm De Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort

P.S. If I'm not mistaken the Southern Regional Seneschal placed the
deadline for applications August 15, 2005.