[Ravensfort] Stargate Yule!

fionna at cox.net fionna at cox.net
Tue Dec 6 13:42:23 PST 2005

Stargate Yule is fast approaching!  It would be great if we all sat
together as a group and had the tables decorated in the baronial
colors.

First, some questions:
Who all is planning on attending so we can reserve appropriate
table/seating space?
Are you planning on eating feast? or bringing your own?
If you're not getting feast, do we want to make it a pot luck?
What table decorating ideas do you have?

Next, details about Stargate Yule:
Website: http://stargate.ansteorra.org/Yule05/index.htm
Synopsis: Stargate Yule will be held at the Resurrection Metropolitan
Church at 2025 W. 11th Street, Houston, TX

Site opens at 10:00am on Saturday, and closes that evening at 10:00p,

Site Fee: $10.00 for adults; $5.00 (ages 5-12); no charge under 5; $30
family max.  Feast Fee: $8.00 for adults; $5 (age 5-12); no charge
under 5.

Feast is limited and we ask all to pre-pay through ACCEPS, or you may
arrange pre-payment by cash or check by contact the Stargate Yule
Feast Reservation e-mail (StargateYule2005 at yahoo.com), or at the
December Stargate Populace Meeting.  Make checks payable to SCA Inc.,
Barony of the Stargate.  Non-members, $3 additional surcharge.

No pets except service animals.  Minors must be accompanied by a
parent or legal guardian, or by a 21-year-old ot older adults with a
signed and notarized Minor Waiver Form from the parents.

And an additional note, the site is *dry*.

Please contact any one of us with your ideas, suggestions, and if you
will be able to make it!
Thanks,
Gregor & Catherine
(kclement at verizon.net & barb at tamu.edu)