[Ravensfort] From TRM - New Baron & Baroness

Erik Langhans ELanghans at khou.com
Mon Dec 12 07:38:41 PST 2005

TRM ask me to forward Their post to these lists.

Modius
Royal Herald

Unto Raven's Fort and Ansteorra do your Sovereigns send warmest greetings.

We are pleased to announce that, in consultation with Their Royal Highnesses Mahdi and Valeria, a new Baron and Baroness have been selected for Raven's Fort.  Please join Us in congratulating Baron Brian du Val and Mistress Fionna ni Cheallaigh.  Their elevation will take place at Coronation in Our final court.

Special thanks to Sir Kief and Mistress Lorraine, who agreed to step in as Vicar and Vicaress over the past year.  Your services and sacrifices were greatly appreciated.

Jason
Rex

Saereid
Regina