[Ravensfort] motto?

kclement at verizon.net kclement at verizon.net
Sun Dec 4 05:04:54 PST 2005

I'm not sure if Raven's Fort has an official motto, but I have some ideas.
These are off the top of my head, but what do you think?

"The Stones Will Forever Stand"

"The Rock of Ansteorra"

"Honor is Our Meat, Friendship is Our Mead"

"Wage War with Courage, Wage Peace with Honor"

"Strength with Wisdom"

"All Warriors are Brothers, Where There is Honor"

I'll post more as they escape from my brain.

Gregor