[Ravensfort] motto?

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Mon Dec 5 06:39:09 PST 2005

Although not the official motto there is another that's floated around for
years....

I've had to use it a few times...

"The Raven is always right."  It comes from the direction the raven faces in
our achievement.

On me and Berta's coronets, that was kinda important.....

as you might recall we had a single Raven, dead in the front.

otherwise the motto was....

"I flip my bird at you"

I did that once whilst swearing fealty, I think it was to Gunthar and Sara.
All through it, Gunthar had the most amused and puzzled look.  Wasn't till I
pulled the hat off after court that I realized it was on upside down.

dsd
:)