[Ravensfort] afterthoughts

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 08:34:15 PST 2005

Thank you Lord Devin, my sentiments pretty much exact!

  I had noticed DsD had left early, but did not know he was upset. I am sorry to read about that. Though we are not perfect, we are getting better. Time will tell.
  Thank you Raven's Fort!

  regards,
  HE Chrystal

"david b." <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:
    greetings...

reflecting upon our yule revel this past evening i had to smile. i heard more than one comment on how everyone seemed to be having a good time, and
i agree.
the energy and fun last night was tremendous! this is what being a group/ community is all about. the was no anger, no fighting, no bad vibes...and that was cool. maybe we can take this positive energy and move forward with it...

  NO! we CAN take this positive energy and move forward. lets become what we were always destined to be...a close group that helps each other and we
can show the kingdom, in fact the known world, just what raven's fort is capable of.

in service.
lord devin o'donnabhain

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79

 Yahoo! Personals