[Ravensfort] From TRM - New Baron & Baroness

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 15:14:23 PST 2005

Unto Baron Brian and Mistress Fionna we do send warmest greetings and most
heartfelt congratulations on your impending elevation.  As past members of
Raven's Fort, if there is anything that we can do to assist you, please let
us know.  While Thorkin and I now reside in your sister-Barony Bordermarch,
our hearts will always remain "at the Fort".

To Gregor and Catherine we do also send warmest greetings.  I know that the
decision must have been as difficult for TRM and TRH as it was for the
populace of Raven's Fort and those throughout the Kingdom who responded to
the call for polling.  Both sets of candidates bring so much into the Barony
that I am sure they began to feel a bit like King Solomon with the baby.  My
deepest wish is that the four of you work together to nurture the child that
is Raven's Fort, to heal her and assist her into growing strong and mighty
once again.

To the Vicar and Vicaress, you have done an outstanding job during your
tenure.  I have been proud of our association in the past and I remain so
today.  You have shown me during this period what it takes to remain
gracious and strong during times of adversity, and I know your personal
sacrifices have been many.  May you rest easy knowing that many of us deeply
appreciate all that you have given to this wonderful Barony.

With much love for all and wishes of peace in the future,
I remain, YIS,

Ly. Katrina Alyse Argo
a.k.a. Momma Cammie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unto Raven's Fort and Ansteorra do your Sovereigns send warmest greetings.

We are pleased to announce that, in consultation with Their Royal Highnesses
Mahdi and Valeria, a new Baron and Baroness have been selected for Raven's
Fort.  Please join Us in congratulating Baron Brian du Val and Mistress
Fionna ni Cheallaigh.  Their elevation will take place at Coronation in Our
final court.

Special thanks to Sir Kief and Mistress Lorraine, who agreed to step in as
Vicar and Vicaress over the past year.  Your services and sacrifices were
greatly appreciated.

Jason
Rex

Saereid