[Ravensfort] Thank You's & Congratulations!

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 17:19:36 PST 2005

Heilsa Your Excellency Chrystal and all...

Your Excellency Chrystal...I can only echo your sentiments
here...

Their Majesties and the Crown Heirs took of Their valuable
time...time with Their families, time from work, and leisure time
to conduct the polling and interviews...

Master Modius likewise took from his valuable time to see to the
needs of this Barony and make sure that the polling was fair and
equitable...as well as insuring that there would be no doubt as
to the procedures used in deciding Their Majesties and Their
Highnesses choice of Baron and Baroness for Raven's Fort.

To Lord Gregor and Lady Catherine...my heartfelt thanks go out to
you. You two good folks moved here and have immersed yourselves
in our Barony...as tireless workers and as Officers... Doing so
during some very trying times for us and for your family... Your
strength and drive to "get the job done" will certainly stand you
both in good stead here in your new Kingdom.... My hat is off to
you two...as well as giving you the greatest respect...and many
thanks for "staying the course"...

To Their (soon-to-be) Excellencies Brian and Fionna...my love and
respect are offered to you both...anything that needs to be
done...you have but to ask. Our Haus is a great and far-ranging
Family and you have a wealth of resources that stretch far beyond
the borders of our Barony..do not be hesitant to ask for
assistance, no matter the reason...

---

I remain...your good neighbor...

Arenvald Kief av Kiersted, Vicar of Raven's Fort, Knight,
Pelican, Baron Raven's Fort, Raven's Heart, Order of the Raven,
Gullinkambi Herald, Lion of Ansteorra

---

p.s. The Holy season of Yule begins on the 20th with "Mother
Night" and ends on the 31st with "Twelfth Night"... May all of
your celebrations be hallowed and filled with joy... Eat! Drink!
and be Merry! And Safe on the highways...!

Yours...

~K.