[Ravensfort] coronation

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 08:15:25 PST 2005

If you are referring to the coronet that HE Brian du Val wears with the maltese crosses, Lord Jean-Michel de Meaux made it.  I agree that he has great metal working abilities *grin*.

  In service,
  Lady Mary of Axefoot

Shane Wallace <sdwsdw at cox.net> wrote:
  Greetings to all,
Yes, the gold coronet with the black crosses is very nice. It has a
very nice gold finish and those bold black crosses are diffidently an
eye catcher. I just wish I had that kind of metal working talent.
In Service,
Lord Malcolm