[Ravensfort] motto?

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 08:03:34 PST 2005

The official motto's is:  'The Raven Conquers All By Right'
  (I believe it is on the Baronial Acheivement)

  On pennants/banners we have:

  ~Run In Circles, Scream & Shout~
  ~The Raven Conquers All By Right~

  'The Raven is Always Right'  I would use when someone asked or to remind everyone which direction the Raven always faced on all devices, acheivements, banners, pennents, etc.

  regards,
  Chrystal

  FYI:
  "I flip my bird at you" DsD used this one, not me...  ;)  ~Chrystal~

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79