[Ravensfort] oh, last night!

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Thu Dec 8 13:35:39 PST 2005

I have sufficiently explained my reasons for bringing it to the list.  I did so respectfully and with the utmost sensititivity to my words.  There is no provocation and no blame.  What I've ask for is simple neighborly consideration, yet firm peer consensus that we will not accept certain types of behavior.  There is no nicer, yet decisive way to approach a problem that affects us all.

....peed in yer wheaties!  ha!    I'll get you a fresh bowl (.....and rim it this time)!  Love ya!  :)

regards,
dsd