[Ravensfort] Stargate Yule!

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 16:01:40 PST 2005

Lord Detlef might be attending also!

fionna at cox.net wrote:  Anyone else going to Stargate Yule?

I've got on the list so far:
Lord Devin-getting feast
Lady Klar
Mistress Lorraine-getting feast
Lady Catherine
Lord Gregor
Baron Brian
Ameila
Lord Ivan
and myself

M. Lorraine is planning to bring table cloths, L. Devin is bringing
some candle holders and candles, and I'm going to try to bring some
greens to decorate the table with.

There are also some classes that will be going on tomorrow. To quote
the Co-Event Steward, Lady Christina:

***Begin Quote***
Greetings to all,

Reminder that several classes will be held at Stargate Yule this
Saturday, December 10th.  They include 11:30 .am. class on History of
Pilgrim Sites by Paul of Loch Raven; 12:30 Button up Your Christmas by
Baroness Isabeau; 1:30 p.m. Finger Loop Braiding by Lady Janette
Makepeace; and 2:30 Youth Rapier Warranting.

Scribal classes -  11:30 Calligraphy  -  HE Hillary
                            1:30  Mixing Paints - Lady Natalia Auvert
                           All day charter painting

Lady Christina
Co-Event Steward
***End Quote***