[Ravensfort] coronation

Corbisier, Barbara L barb at tamu.edu
Thu Dec 15 09:13:04 PST 2005

Brian volunteered to make coronets, but I don't know 100% if those are supposed to be the final
versions, or temporary versions.  As ultra-spiff coronets don't come cheap, and nobody seemed
willing to spend any money, I'm not sure where we stand.

-Catherine

"david b." <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> said:

> greetings...
>
> has anything been decided about coronets for
> coronation? i think the one brian du val made was
> nice.
>
> devin

Orationem pulchram non habens, scribo ista linea in lingua Latina.