[Ravensfort] Merry Yule and Happy Christmas morning...

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 24 22:55:58 PST 2005

Heilsa all...

'Tis the morning of the 6th day of Holy Yule...Christmas morning for many...

I wish to extend my wishes for the Best of Luck to all good and true Raven's
Forters...may your Holy Season be filled with cheer, joy, and peace. Revel
in the joy of family...in the memory of family and friends departed...and in
the future of all your kith and kin.

Feast...Drink...and be Merry! May all your Dreams become fulfilled on this
Holy Day and in this Holy Season... Dance a dance today of Love and Hope for
the future...

Your good neighbor...

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief