[Ravensfort] Time to start this ball rolling!

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 05:55:03 PST 2005

Heilsa Your Excellency Brian and Mistress Fionna...

Alas, I cannot attend the meeting you have set. A prior
engagement dealing with family matters will prevent me from
attending. Please forgive my absence.

That being said, Your (soon to be) Excellencies of Raven's Fort,
I only wish to say that you both have my complete and utter
support.  I will do whatever is within my power and ability to
assist and advise you in all of your endeavors.

Know that I will contact you soon after my return from my family
business to see what you would have me do in both the short and
long term. Know also that Mistress Lorraine and Lady Jane have my
absolute trust in regards to any instructions or tasks you wish
to have them impart to me.

I am now Vicar and will continue to act in the manner that the
Crown of Ansteorra has bid me act. However, in a few days hence
the Crown shall remove that burden from my brow and shoulders.
For I did personally hear the words of the Crown and know,
without reserve or doubt, that you, Brian, and you, Fionna, shall
become Raven's Fort.

Therefore, know you both then, that in all ways shall I heed your
words and instructions, for you both do, in word and in deed,
have the favor of the Crown.

Know this to be true as well, that in a few days hence, I will
become, save that greater fealty I did oath to the Crown, your
sworn man.

I remain that which I have always been...your good neighbor...

Arenvald Kief av Kiersted - Vicar of Raven's Fort

=======