[Ravensfort] input

dj scooter lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 07:15:39 PST 2005

greetings wonderful populace of the barony of
raven's fort!

i need your input...
since we are all working so hard on the joint
event, plus other mundane duties, i was
wondering...and your input is needed in this.
i was going to either combine the march & april
issues of the quoth, and ask those who go to
ravensmarch to submit stories and or insights on
their experience. or i was just going to extend
everyones subscription one month.
i think the first idea would be alot of fun.
different folks see things in other ways, so
think on it and let me know by friday feb. 18th.

in service,
ld. devin
acting chronicler

=====