[Ravensfort] March Baronial Activity

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 16:55:46 PST 2005

I believe Lord Malcom is still sick and so will be posting his thank yous for the event later.

This is a preliminary list of Activities of the Barony of Raven's Fort. Updates will be posted as
necessary. If I forgot something...please post it. For an activity to be a Baronial Activity it
needs to be approved of by the officers and the V & V. Those at it must follow SCA rules and
regulations. Please send any ideas for activities to the Seneschal at sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com .

Populace Social - Thursday March 3rd 7 pm at the Firehouse in Huntsville
(contributions to the Gulf War Gift Basket are due)
Armour Night - every Wednesday night in Watson Lake. For info contact HE Brian at
cobalt60 at lcc.net.
Fighter Practice - Thursdays March 11th and 17th at 6:30 around the Gazebo on 19th and O in
Huntsville. For information contact HE Brian at cobalt60 at lcc.net for Chivalric (heavy) or Gavin
(sp)for Rapier - could someone please post his contact information.
Scribes - someone please post this infomation. I do not have the current information.
String Night -  Thursday March 24th at 7 ish in Oak Ridge North. If interested write Jacinth at
jacinth at ev1.net

Project opportunities - Anyone who wishes to donate gifts or organize projects for the Barony to
make for Ihon and Isabeau for Stargate Baronial (April),the Current and Future Crowns at
Coronation (July), and for Pennsic (August) please contact me.

Coming attractions - Bardic night. I am looking at working on compiling the Baronial Bardic
Library once a month on a Wednesday. Lady Ayla has already offered her home. We just need to find
the best Wednesday.

Events of note...Queens Champion is happening Saturday March 5th at the Livingston Trade Days
site.

Events coming up in the near future -  Crown Tourney is sponsored by Bordermarch on April 2 at
Jones Country. For those who have not seen it. It is well worth going at least once.

Stargate Baronial will be April 9th at Camp Camwood in Tomball. Godwin and Lissa will be stepping
down and Ihon and Isabeau will be stepping up. We will want to make a presence there. Anyone who
wishes to help co-ordinate the Baronial presence please contact me.

Steppes Warlord will be May 27th through May 30. Traditionally we have a camp for this one. I need
volunteers to co-ordiante camp.

Lorraine DeerSlayer
Vicaress