[Ravensfort] Sounding Board???

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Fri Feb 4 13:53:37 PST 2005

Greetings unto the Populace of Raven's Fort,

As it was briefly discussed at the populace meeting on thursday, we need
to make a decision about our up coming event in May. This is your chance
to sound off on if you think we should keep the event date or release
it. There our two opinions as of yet.

1st opinion:
Since we have had 5 events to include RavensMarch in the past 12 months,
we are just too tired to do another. The workers in our group are in
need of some rest and just need to go play and rest at other events.

2nd opinion:
Lets do the event and we might get enough volunteers to help out at the
last moment.

Ok, Raven's Fort it's time for you to give your opinion to the officers.
A final decision will be made at the up coming officer's meeting which
is being held on the 3rd  Monday at the bank in New Waverly. I have
already made my opinion known. Now I invite you to do the same.

In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,
Lord Malcolm De Crauford
Seneschal

---