[Ravensfort] [ravensmarch] united]

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Mon Feb 7 00:08:10 PST 2005

Greetings,
I thought that I would pass along these kind words from a respected
member of our society and a friend of mine.
In Service,
Malcolm

The following posting was on the RavensMarch List...
Our Kingdom of Ansteorra has witnessed, many special celebrations.
Before this month is over, we will honor such a tradition. Bordermarch
and Ravensfort are hosting this upcomming celebration. Many good souls
are contributing greatly that live outside our borders. Family knows no
such limits, truely we are blessed. No thing in our realm is flawless,
when you travel distances to gather in support of what we do...that is
golden. This society was based on an idea, a thought. What we have
accomplished continues to grow.

Our thoughts are on making sure everyone has a good time.. do not
hesitate to ask for help in any endeavor. All of you are doing great.
Our next work day is set for Feb. 19th. We go to see to details of
camps, of pavilion locations and last minute checks. If you are able,
please come.

3 weeks hence, we give...

ever your friend,
    Armand