[Ravensfort] What's your opinion?

Patricia Gail Midkiff simonpiroska at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 22:04:24 PST 2005

I agree with Ed.  I realize I have been out of the loop due to personal problems but it seems that some people are stretched to their limit... we don't want to go for it and flop due to people getting burned out.

Piroska

Ed <startrek at wt.net> wrote:

Hey I personally think that our next event should be cancelled due to the
fact that RavensMarch is only a month before it, and we've seen what
happened last year with 2 close events It nearly stretched us to our limits
I think. I know a few people will be disappointed but this is what I think.