[Ravensfort] camping

Barbara Gilbert kezia at pbgilbert.net
Mon Feb 21 21:51:18 PST 2005

I have tried to stay out of this but I can not.....

For the new folks...and a reminder to anyone that has forgotten, and to
support those that do know.

When the question first came up about camping together I said yes the groups
must all camp together. In the past when several people are going to an
event the first person on site grabs land for all the other Ravens Fort
people so we can all camp together. When it comes time to set up for feast
someone grabs 2 / 3 tables so that all of Ravens Fort can eat feast
together. When it is time to leave site we arrange to eat at the same place
Sunday so we can all have one last time together before we go our separate
ways. (Most of the time it has been Lorraine or I that have organized this)
Some people say these times are the best times of all. This is group
thinking, This is supporting your Barony, This is how unity is built. The
people of Ravens Fort needs unity more than ever now.

I have never heard of anyone having a problem with
camping together in all these years. Sometimes we camp in separate
groups beside each other or intermixed. Ravens Fort needs a Group attitude
Unity folks, think Unity and the Group first.

Kezia