[Ravensfort] String Nite report

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Fri Feb 25 06:02:55 PST 2005

Hummm....what is "string night"? Is it like GE's fiber arts night aka Stitch
'n' *itch?
Annes
You are not an archeologist trying to construct a society that has been
lost. You are a historian who is preserving what is now for the future to
learn about us.The only SCA historians who will be SCA archeologists will be
our heirs if we, as historians today, fail to do our jobs properly.