[Ravensfort] Treasurer's Class

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Mon Feb 28 15:17:51 PST 2005

Greetings--

Soon after Gulf War I will be conducting a Treasurer's class (probably over
dinner).  If you are interested please let me know which evening during the
week is the best for you.

If you have not taken the class in over a year
(seneschals/treasurers/financial committee members are required to have this
class) you probably need to retake it, however this class is open to anyone
who wishes to attend.

Any questions???? Please feel to contact me--info is in the Blackstar.

In Service I Remain....
Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Southern Regional Treasurer
HYPERLINK