[Ravensfort] Congratulations

Nftyfiftynhlding at aol.com Nftyfiftynhlding at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 21:38:28 PST 2005

Congratulations to Lord Devin on his induction into the Baronial Guard,  Also
to Sir Kief and Mistress Loraine the Barony is in Good hands as always and
to HE Niklas and Kezia  A Hearty VIVAT for all You have done for Raven's  Fort
and Ansteorra best of Luck in Bryn Gwalad and I hope to Meet you both
sometime in the Future.. Again to my Kin Nephws Devin  Well Done. To Kief  and
Lorraine I'll see you atGW and to everyone else who can't make it to GW i  will See
you all Soon at an event.
 Quick Note; In case I did not mention this, We are Moving to Ft Smith
Arkansas (Liz and the family will be getting moved in while I'm at GW)and I join
them in AR after the war. SCA Wise that means we are moving to Glenn Abhan,
(the  Next Kingdom coming inOct) Prin of Meridies Shire of Smythkeepe. where we
bough  a house and land. Ft Smith is in far West AR 10 miles from the OK Border
 and 120 from NorthKeep so i Will Attend a few Ansteorran events perhaps even
as  far as the Fort We Hope...More Later

ALWAYS, Kegan, Ana and "the Mob"