[Ravensfort] What's your opinion?

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 20:42:08 PST 2005

A few of you already know that Malcolm and I are on opposite sides on this issue. I do wish to have this event in May. But the biggest issue is volunteer's. Is there enough people willing to volunteer to do this event?

In Service, Love of Halesworth

Shane Wallace <sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com> wrote:
Greetings,
Come now, Lets not be shy???
Please feel free to give your opinion. The wishes and feelings of the
Baronial Populace are very important. "The May Event" do we or don't we.
Lord Malcolm

Hmmmmmmmmmm, do we or don't we.... Hmmmmmmmmmm
---