[Ravensfort] Camping with Raven's Fort at Raven's March?

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 14:18:08 PST 2005

No offense taken...I'm an adult...I can realize you were just trying to figure things out and not
attacking me...

I don't under stand why it's such a big deal...For many years it is the practice of those in
Raven's Fort to camp together at away events...and to eat together at feasts...it's just the way
it is...and has been for a very long time.

Because it was not being organized on the Baronial level groups started to form on their own. I,
being one of the heads of Kiersted wanted to see what our group was doing...and some of our group
are also Raven's Thunder. Clarissima (who is a head of Raven's Thunder) said that it would not be
a big deal for us to throw in together...when the rest of Kiersted was clearing out a spot...I
asked them if it would be okay to camp as one large group...they had no problem and made sure that
they saved extra space...Their Excellencies expressed that they really wanted all the Barony to
camp together...and I spoke to Brian and he thought it was a good idea also...I also called Dolfin
to make sure it was okay with him since he's working on food for Kiersted, so all the principal
parties were notified...

I ended up being the pivot point...as usual...and posted to the list so that the people who
weren't Raven's Thunder or Kiersted wouldn't be left out...it is only 5 days till the event and I
didn't want anyone to be excluded just because they were not in one of the involved households...

In service to Raven's Fort

Lorraine DeerSlayer
OP, CB, CIM, CIS, Crane, ORH, OR, Comet, AoA