[Ravensfort] Fw: [ravensmarch] Site Work Weekends

Barbara Gilbert kezia at pbgilbert.net
Mon Jan 10 20:02:37 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cindi Picou" <cdpicou at sbcglobal.net>
To: <bordermarch at ansteorra.org>; <ravensmarch at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 9:09 AM
Subject: [ravensmarch] Site Work Weekends

> Greetings to the members of Bordermarch (and others who subscribe to this
list) from your Seneschal.

> At populace last evening, Sir Simonn called for a work weekend at
BorderKeep to be January 29th. All those who can help are invited to come &
join us as we ready the site for RavensMarch. We will be taking out the BFT
to see what repairs are needed (if indeed, any can be done) along with other
general site maintenance. If we get everything done on the 29th, then the
normal site readiness workday (held the week before an event - which in the
case of RavensMarch would be Feb 19th) will be a very light one, mainly
cutting grass & ant control.

> Anyone with questions about the work weekend is welcome to contact Sir
Simonn through this list.

;

> Selina Designs
> http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/
>

> Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world