[Ravensfort] Update on Alaric, Dan

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 21:22:34 PST 2005

I am forwarding this information to everyone from Mirabelis:

Greetings!  If you have not heard yet, Alaric, Dan, has been in the hospital the past week for some heart/lung complications.  He is currently back home resting J  He has been having some high heart rates and they have had to pull some fluid off his chest.  If you would like to know more info on his condition please feel free to get in touch with me and I can fill you in J  Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery and treatment. mirabelis at johnthekiwi.com

Cheers!
Mirabelis