[Ravensfort] Red Tape Thank You ! ! !

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Tue Jan 25 00:53:12 PST 2005

Greetings to One and All,

I would like to thank a few of our wonderful ladies of Raven's Fort for
helping with Red Tape.

First, I would like to thank Love of Halesworth for being the Event
Steward , setting up, luncheon, and cleaning up.
Second, I would like to thank Mirabelis for hauling tables to the event
site and hosting the information table.
Finally, I would like to thank Clarissima for helping with the luncheon
and other duties.

Your service the kingdom and our beloved Barony of Raven's Fort is
greatly appreciated and shall not be forgotten.
Vivat  &  Many Thanks ! ! !

In Service to the Dream , Kingdom , and  Barony,
Lord Malcolm De Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort
And
Your Friend