[Ravensfort] OT: Alaric's Benefit

David Hoffpauir reddigo99 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 20:49:50 PST 2005

.....couple of folks have expressed interest in Alaric's benefit, but will not be able to attend....  give me a day or so and we'll work out an idea for any who'd like to donate.  I'm thinking maybe a danny-kitty at RavensMarch.  Mirabelis will be hosting a persian tent, so that may be a good (organised) solution where lots of SCA folks can get involved.....  But, I really should ask first.  :)  (I love volunteering....., others!).  Otherwise, just contact Mira if you'd like to pitch in.  If you have problems there, I'll be glad to relay any messages.  She and I are pretty much in daily contact.

Like I said, give me a day or so (I'm off to my third family funeral in a month tommorrow, i.e. Wednesday).  Be back for the benefit.  Thursday onward, I should be available to help....

On behalf of Alaric and Terriza,
thanks to all,

dsd
contanct me via:  env_drh at shsu.edu