[Ravensfort] Award Recommendations: just a thought.

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 18:12:20 PST 2005

Greetings!-
         I know someone who has made most of the
events that shane has gone to most of the workdays
that Shane has and participates just as much as Shane.
Plus he's been a paid member for a while now. Alas he
tends to be overlooked as his philosophy seems to be
to blend into the back ground. Syd needs an AoA. All
hail L. Sydney the very short and obstreperous.
                                       -Xanthe