[Ravensfort] Red Tape/King's Round Table One week away Jan. 22

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 08:43:51 PST 2005

We are one week away from King's Round Table and it seems we are in need of two more volunteer's for the luncheon. All you have to do is stand at the table and point people to the food and tea. All the food is already prepared and so is the tea. Basicly you get to stand around and chat with everyone and being at the luncheon table mean's you will get to see and chat with just about everyone who will be in attendance. If you are coming to Red Tape and can spare an hour we can sure use your help. Just drop me an email at loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com or give me a call at 281-659-9696.

In Service to the Dream and the Barony for the Greater Good of the Kingdom,
Love of Halesworth

http://mail.yahoo.com