[Ravensfort] stitch and ...

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Mon Jan 17 06:45:14 PST 2005

Meeting of the local Textile/Fiber Artist's Enclave coming soon!

Ok, for those of you who wanted to learn to knit...  this is a chance.  The
only catch -- you have to tell me what days are good for you.  I will need
to know how many people are coming/interested so we can have appropriate
equipment you can borrow if you don't have your own needles/yarn.  I can
have beginner kits available for a nominal fee -- reservations encouraged.
Please also indicate if you have any fiber-related allergies.

Located in the Woodlands area.  Beginners (or for that matter, all levels)
welcome.  Heck, if you want to do ANYTHING with string, you are welcome!

Open textile library -- you can't borrow, but I don't mind going with you to
the local Kinko's if you want (by appointment).  I live 5 minutes from one.  I
might also scan some pages for you if it isn't too time consuming -- offer
availability dependent on time constraints.

Regards,
-Jacinth-