[Ravensfort] stitch and ...

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 20:10:15 PST 2005

Never mind.  I just looked at the content, and it is
80% acrylic, 20% wool.  Darn!  I do still have
100%cotton, Bernat, ply worsted weight if you are
interested.  I can send you the colors, how much I
have of each, etc.  I think I paid 1.25 per skein (I
got them on clearance, that's why I have so much).

Just let me know.  It would be great to see you!

Clarissima